Old February 12th 09, 01:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
David Irwin

Default PIK-20D Instrument panel

At 00:17 11 February 2009, Solo wrote:

Does somebody have a drawing of the PIK-20D large instrument panel?

An autocad file would do fine. A .pdf would do too.

--
Solo

Solo, I'm afraid I don't but if you are thinking of making a new panel
I would be interested in sharing the costs for getting a couple made - if
that makes sense. I've scoured the internet and haven't found much in
the way of help. We were thinking of taking ours out next winter and
making a template. Have you tried the PIK20 Yahoo forum?