Old October 22nd 18, 07:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default US RULES COMMITTEE ELECTION AND POLL - LAST CALL

On Friday, October 19, 2018 at 3:49:41 PM UTC-4, Andy Blackburn wrote:
Only one day left!

So far, poll responses are up 15% from 2017 and are up an impressive 30% from two years ago, but there are many of you out there who haven't responded yet. If you have flown a US contest in the past three years we want your feedback!

Participation in the annual rules poll is the main quantitative and qualitative mechanism for collecting input from pilots. If you haven't done so, please follow the link below, and remind your glider racing friends!

The SSA Contest Rules Committee 2018 Pilot Opinion Poll and voting for Rules Committee Members closes on Saturday, October 20, 2018 - tomorrow!

http://www.adamsfive.com/a5soaring/survey/surveys.php

- SSA Contest Rules Committee

Election results are in.
Andy Blackburn has been re elected to a 4 year term.
Rich Owen has been elected to fill the one year remainder of UH's term.
Thanks to Mitch for stepping up.
Thanks to all that participated. We had the best turn out for the poll and election in many years.
UH