Old June 7th 20, 01:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ray Mocal

Default Flarm Antenna Extension

Great info in those pics and range reports. I am struggling with the same issues here in Australia with a mini oz flarm in my LS6. Now tha power flarm has a smaller version I will probably get one but would like to try an external antenna first. Does anyone have experience with the external antenna mounted on top of the fuse just behind the cockpit? I think it has a cowling and would not be too much of a hindrance by the look of it? Any help appreciated. Cheers Ray.