Old April 19th 05, 12:30 PM
Denny

Ummm, the Lightspeed 20-3G I use in Fat Albert has the stereo / mono
switch... Flipping it back and forth does not change the audio level,so
they must be doing more electronically than just gobbing the
transducers in parallel for mono... Other than that, I usually only
listen to the ball game on the ADF anyway, so stereo is of no benefit
to me... OTOH, we are leaving Friday for ~30 flying hours through the
deep south, so I may be a babbling idiot by the time I get back from
listening to country music and revival preaching on the AM band... I
may have a different viewpoint about stereo by then...

cheers ... denny