Old November 6th 17, 11:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Cochrane[_3_]

Default Train Wreck

What is your complaint? Following, team flying, and using markers is very hard, and its a part of the WGC game that US pilots are typically not very good at. We tend to break off and do our own thing when inappropriate and screw the pooch. Kawa himself follows and uses markers when appropriate. If these guys can do it effectively at the right times, good for them, and this should be much in their favor for US team selection. Individualists who want to fly by themselves will not do well at WGC