Old April 25th 04, 01:12 PM
Dennis

Great! You'll have to look me up while there! I'll be the one with
"MyAirplane.com" on his shirt.. (well, one of them anyway). We may get a
booth, its up in the air right now (and only 2 weeks untillt he show).

Will you be staying over the 2 days? Wondering what camping would be like
on that field... or if its even allowed.

Dennis
N3868J
MyAirplane.com

"Peter R." wrote in message
Dennis wrote:

I would like to get others ideas in regards to if I should do a

lease-back
at my local FBO, or take on 4 to 9 other partners.. I will be going to

the
Rochester fly in next month (http://www.rochesterwings.com) and hope to
solidify a deal with Cirrus..

Dennis, no comment on the Cirrus, but I want to mention that I am
planning on attending the Rochester Wings event, too (barring weather,
maintenance, or health issues). See you there.

--
Peter