Old April 25th 04, 02:26 PM
Stu Gotts

Dennis;
If you have that many hours in a Bonanza, you'll never be satisfied
with anything else.

On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 12:09:05 GMT, "Dennis" wrote:

I have been reading this group for years, and when CJ Campbell speaks, I
listen..

I had researched the financials, even have enough people interested in
partnering, I already have a hanger and have 200+ Bonanza hours. The simple
fact of 4030 hours life on the airframe is a deal breaker. I'm not much
worried about the 5+ accidents in the last 12 months. I've read many of the
NTSB reports and it seems to me pilots ARE getting into situations they
should have not been in (although the one where they guy's aliron was
falling off made me read again). Having the BRS would make one feel a bit
more at ease taking risks, but I am not a risk taker, nor would I want to
find myself in a position to deploy the chute..

I also took a serious look at the Lancair 350, but after learning of it's
price got my out of the seat..

Dennis
N3868J
MyAirplane.com

"Thomas Borchert" wrote in message
Dennis,

this is usenet. What did you expect? Do you believe all you read here,
jts like that?

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)