Old May 18th 07, 02:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Matt Barrow[_4_]

Default Avgas availability

"kontiki" wrote in message
john smith wrote:

We have also seen how the market can and will manipulate the supply to
raise the cost to the consumer. Hence the need for regulation.

If I, as a farmer, decide the going price for beans is just too low to
make it worth the effort to plant any then the supply will go down and
perhaps the price will rise enough next year to make it worth while.

What make you think it is right (or beneficial) for the government to
step in and tell me to either plant beans (when I can't make a decent
profit doing so) or sell them at an abnormally low price becuase _it_
thinks the price is too high?

Because he's been inured with group/thug "thinking" during his school years?