Old May 18th 07, 02:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Matt Barrow[_4_]

Default Avgas availability

"kontiki" wrote in message
Floyd L. Davidson wrote:

If there were proven reserves in ANWR Matt would have
been very happy to run out the long list he would easily
have found on google of reports detailing every drop.
But there are no proven reserves in ANWR.

Well instead of just letting you be the one person to make
a judgment on whether or where to drill for gas and oil why
don't we just let the energy companies do what they do best -
explore and develop energy.

See my previous about Mr. Davidson.

Think of what "Proven Reserves" means. In 1900, the US "proven reserves" was
about 1 billion barrels.

Frauds like Davidson (and his eco-freak friends) are a part of the "peak
production" bunch that said US production would "peak" in the 1970's, just
like Paul Erlich said we would be starving by 1980.

Well, US production did peak in the 70's (see previous about refining
capacity), but only for a while. The peak was also a factor of regulations
espoused by folks like Davidson.

Now their efforts are blowing up and the denial is setting in.

Note, too, that total-nutcase Bob Fry has chimed in for his padded cellmate
Davidson. :~)