Old May 18th 07, 03:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Floyd L. Davidson

Default Avgas availability

kontiki wrote:
Floyd L. Davidson wrote:

If there were proven reserves in ANWR Matt would have
been very happy to run out the long list he would easily
have found on google of reports detailing every drop.
But there are no proven reserves in ANWR.

Well instead of just letting you be the one person to make
a judgment on whether or where to drill for gas and oil why

I have never suggested such a ridiculous idea. Why are you?

don't we just let the energy companies do what they do best -
explore and develop energy.

Because the oil companies have exactly one thing in
mind, byt they are not the only ones affected. They
choose based soley on their profit margins. But for
example everyone (not just me, little one, *everyone*)
here wants to keep oil exploration out of certain areas
that are important to for local usage.

Regardless, that has *nothing* to do with the article
you replied to or the one it was responding to.

Once again, lets be precise: there has only been one
single well *ever* drilled in ANWR, and nobody other
than Chevron knows what it found; that necessarily means
there *cannot* *be* such a thing as proven reserves in
ANWR. None. Nada. Diddly squat zero. NO PROVEN
RESERVES.

Ukpeagvik (Barrow, Alaska)