Old March 15th 08, 02:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.disasters.aviation,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.fucknozzles
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Way off topic, but it has do to with the French

Eeyore wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Eeyore wrote
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Netkkkopping fjukktard.

The record's stuck, the record's stuck, the record's stuck, the recor

Netkkkoping fjukkwit.

Got a lot of time on your hands have you ?

nature of the game, fjukkwit. You wouldn't know that since you don;'t fly,
of course.

I suppose it was you who posted that message imposting me from aioe.org
wasn't it you worthless piece of stinking detritus.

Nope, fjukktard.

Bertie