Old December 2nd 06, 05:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
karel

Default Smart Turbo Diesel or VW Lugo Diesel

"bbutlergps" wrote in message
ps.com...
I am in Texas and my French only works in Paris, Texas that is so I
can't quite read that website on the Gaz_aile.
Would you know how much it weighs and what the output is?
Transportation isn't too big of a problem as long as you have time
(ship) 6 weeks plus. I can pick it up anywhere along the Eastern sea
board or Houston.

their website says
"il donne 53 CV à 5000 t/mn, pour 80 kg nu."
which I would translate quite literally as
if gives 53 HP at 5000 rpm, for a naked weight of 80 kgs.
I suppose the "naked" means without alternator, radiatior &C
In case you not know what kg is, 80 kgs corresponds roughly to 177lbs.

PS could yo kindly post your replies BELOW
the text you are answering to?