Old December 15th 06, 08:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Philippe Vessaire

Default Smart Turbo Diesel or VW Lugo Diesel

bbutlergps wrote:

Thanks so much for pointing me in the direction of the Mercedes Clone.
That diesel engine is thoughout Europe unlike the forfour diesel. I
see that the Brits have the Mitsubishi Colt (Mercede) Diesel engine
while they don't have the Smart ForFour diesel model.
Please let me know what the weight is when you get it pulled.

it is the 3 cylinder base derivated from the 4 cylinder Thielert.

For airplane convertion, you need a stronger PSRU with a 3 cylinder
engine versus 4 ones. I'm not sure you will have a lighter engine
assembly.

--
Pub: http://www.slowfood.fr/france
Philippe Vessaire ҿӬ