Old April 28th 07, 08:38 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Grumpy AuContraire[_2_]

Default An Interview With Chuck Yeager

Anno v. Heimburg wrote:

William R Thompson wrote:

"Jose" wrote:

Look! A PC idiot! The truth always draws them out. Probably loses sleep
that Hiroshima and Nagasaki were nuked, too.

Should I take it for granted
that you're a bigot who despises the Constitution, or
do I even need to ask that question? Never mind, you're
going into my killfile.

What? He made an on-topic. ironically funny remark supporting your point (at
least, that's how I took it). Or am I not getting you being
ironic/sarcastic?

Anno.

I think That Mr. Thompson's assumption was correct.

However, internment was a decision made during a difficult time and
right or wrong, it is way in the past.

What I really fear is just what action we will take when radical Islam
is attacking *our* infrastructure and very way of life. IOW, just what
will it take for us, (the West), to wake up and smell the brew???

JT