Old July 8th 06, 08:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default NetJets Layoff

No. I've never had to lay anyone off. One time I had an employee quit
and later file for unemployment. I called her to ask what was going
on, since she had quit to change jobs. She said the job fell through,
and was too embarassed to ask for her old job. I hired her back.

Matt Whiting wrote:
wrote:

How can I argue with someone who believes he knows not only the details
of a 12+ page separation agreement without seeing it, but also my
business strengths and weaknesses without even knowing who I am or what
I do? ;-)

All I can really say is the government or taxpayers have yet to pay any
unemployment for my employees.

So your customers are all folks outside the US or tax evaders?

Matt