Old May 14th 08, 12:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_2_]

Default I give up, after many, many years!

This is not aimed at Dan, but instead, everyone that has put up a response
to the lame thread about pilot's watches, started by MX.

Don't you all have a life?

It is bad enough that people reply to MX butt-lick on real topics, but to
respond to the most often posted, lamest thread, (since the dreaded down
wind turn)....

I simply have no words to express my disgust.

Are you all that lonely?

What am I missing? There are some people that I respect, or used to, that
are included in this thread.

COME ON, PEOPLE ! ! ! WAKE UP ! ! !

That sucking sound is the life being drained from this group.

RESIST THE URGE TO PARTICIPATE in ANY thread that has his participation.

I'm With Jay. I'm outta here.

It has been a nice ride; too bad a butt-lick ex-american, in paris, has the
ability to destroy a great forum.

Wake up. I won't be the last to leave, I'm sure.

Last one out, turn out the lights.

Sigh.
--
Jim in NC