Old December 2nd 07, 01:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_2_]

Default Buried...

"Margy Natalie" wrote

Okay, I know it's nothing like ice/snow, but it rained for a
day-and-a-half straight here in Arizona! This is NOT the winter weather
the "snowbirds" flock here for.

Ok all of you guys, stop bragging!! I'll take your water (frozen or not)
and if you can send some of it to my place in NC I'll be really happy. It
LOOKS like the pink on the radar is splitting and going around us. No
rain, no nothing.

And the lake levels just keep getting lower. Lower than many have been
since they were filled, many years ago.

People's docks are sitting on the mud, and if you didn't take your boat out
a month ago, it will probably have to stay in, or have it lifted out at a
marina. Most of the boat launches are way above the current water level.

If the recreational part is not bad enough, some municipalities are down to
measuring their drinking water reserves in days....

Margy's right. The rain approaches, and splits and goes to the North and/or
the South.

Bring on the ice, snow, freezing rain, rain, or anything that is wet. We'll
take it!
--
Jim in NC