Old August 15th 08, 09:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Logajan

Default Right Rudder

"Ol Shy & Bashful" wrote:
Oh my goodness....Right Rudder? Why in the world would any pilot need
right rudder and why do so many of todays pilots fail to have any
understanding of it?

I'm training in a glider - I hadn't noticed any asymmetries with regard to
rudder use. I suspect my CFI would slap me on the back of the head if I
didn't use appropriate rudder. Okay, maybe not, because she's a
veterinarian when not acting as a CFIG on the weekends, so I presume that
means she's good with animals and mongrel students like me.

;-)