Old August 14th 08, 11:03 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Morgans[_2_]

Default Missing parts for NASA HiRes Shuttle Pics - NASA HiRes Shuttle Pics.part140.rar (01/35)

"Lee" wrote

J3... You are now officially the man of the year. PLEASE post
the Mercury and Gemini stuff first!!! Pictures of those projects
are my own personal porn. I get off on the early stuff.

So why not go directly to the NASA site, and get them all first hand, in the
order that you want them?

J3- Please don't act out in reaction to the criticism, by posting all the
space stuff, like you just announced. You don't have to try and prove
anything.
--
Jim in NC