Old August 15th 08, 01:04 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Lee[_2_]

Default Missing parts for NASA HiRes Shuttle Pics - NASA HiRes Shuttle Pics.part140.rar (01/35)

"Morgans" wrote in
news

So why not go directly to the NASA site, and get them all first hand,
in the order that you want them?

Once again, for *at least* the fifth time that I'm aware of...

Not all of the pictures collected and posted by J3 are NASA PIO stuff!!
Many are from private collections, affiliated contractors, universities,
et al, etc., ad nasueum.

If he posts them as he says (for those who pay attention) when and where
possible, the projects will be separated into groups of Mercury, Gemini,
Apollo... et al, etc., ad naseum.

I would suggest you kill-file J3 for a few months, if not, please refrain
from ****ing and moaning... you were warned.

And for those fearing that other posts will be knocked off, get a premium
service that has retention. I have NewsGuy. It may not be the big dog,
but in many newsgroups, I can go back about 6 months.