Old August 24th 07, 02:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Stealth Pilot[_2_]

Default Least Expensive Plane To Buy and Own

On Thu, 23 Aug 2007 23:45:42 -0700, "Michael Adams"
wrote:

I am looking for some input on the least expensive airplanes to own. I've
heard so many horror stories about the $5000 or even $15,000 annual, or the
seat adjuster that costs $600, that I thought I would get some input on this
before buying. So I'm looking for low purchase price (used), low repair and
parts costs, and low $ per hour to run.

Michael

the hands down record for the least expensive aircraft to own was set
by Ron Wantajja (WWantaja, Waantaja, Wanttaja ..one of the letters is
doubled) in N500F. sheesh, annuals that were fun reading and cost less
than a carton of beer.

Stealth Pilot