Old February 26th 12, 01:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_4_]

Default PowerFlarm and transponders while towing?

On 2/25/2012 10:56 AM, Andrzej Kobus wrote:
had many too close encounters with power traffic and that is why I put
in a transponder and bought a PCAS. Now it seems if I buy a PF I can
not remove my PCAS because the one in PF leaves me blind to all but
one power plane. Not a good combination. The PCAS part of PF is just
not good and it needs to be fixed. It seems this is one big experiment
(talking about PCAS in PF).

What are you using for a PCAS now?

email me)