Old January 15th 07, 07:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Sebring and Hitlaw

Juan Jimenez wrote:
"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
I remember just how fast he ran to call the cops when we ate some of his
chicken.

As opposed to you mouthing off about ducks in a row for years now, and
claiming jim was taking pictures of you and changing lenses when he only had
one, or that he couldn't get into SNF when it was you who was not anywhere
to be seen when we went looking for you?

All bark, no bite, all mouth, no credibility. LOL!

Hey jumbo get your stories straight. Now you're saying I was in
Indonesia hiding from your cowardly pal.
Earlier in this thread you said I was here in Sebring for the last 10
years. Other guys didn't have any problem finding me in the data base
why did you?

We need to really get to the bottom of why you left Texas. I know
that Texans don't take well to homosexuals does this have something to
do with your move? I checked your profile(the one right beside your
name here) and found that you have posted on a Homosexual politics news
group. Why does this kind of activity interest you, inquiring minds
want to know?

Frank M.Hitlaw on vacation in Sebring