Old February 11th 04, 08:36 PM
pacplyer

(Badwater Bill) wrote in message ...
I posted a few that I found over on the Binaries page.

Although I didn't ever take any photos of the Vopar on that operation,
some of what I have, I scanned and they are at:

Alt.binaries.pictures.aviation

BWB

Thanks Bill, just keep them up there for a while will you? I haven't
seen them yet since my *$^%&ng ISP doesn't have a news server. Had to
subscribe to a service to do that and now I'm going to have to
reformat my drive due to troll interference on administrative
functions. Are the pics under Badwater Bill? Sorry, yes I am a newbie
with Binaries.

BTW, I will be in Vegas this president's weekend gambling with the old
lady and some frieght dogs I used to fly with out in the south
pacific. If youre not busy, tell us how to get a hold of you and
we'll buy you a beer somewhere. After a few I might even be brave
enough to set foot into a whirrlybird (our nickle of course.) But if
we near-miss any wires or cows it may result in some ****ing profanity
on usenet later. This could upset the mindless trolls and dwebs! :^D
(like I give a ****..)

Cheers,

pacplyer