Old September 2nd 03, 04:43 AM
Barnyard BOb --

On 1 Sep 2003 19:07:02 -0700, (Daniel)
wrote:

Barnyard BOb wrote ...

Don't blame DoD.
Credit George Bush and Company.
While they praise our military publicly.....
they also continue to gut BILLIONS from VA
hospitals/medical programs across the land.

More crap from the horse's ass. But then it's generally pretty full
of it.

Well I happen to like vets, so **** off jerk.

Daniel

I happen to be a vet.
Are you, jackass?

Last time I visited the VA they billed my private insurance
$360 for what amounted to a private practice $65 office visit.

I was there to implement my benefit for two prescription drugs.
One is valued at $8 a month and would cost me $7.50 through
the VA. The other is worth about $150 a month if I buy it at
Wal-Mart . The VA would not fund it at all, much less at the
prescribed $7.50.

BTW....
If you care to disagree with me, that is one thing.
However, your outright hostility is not appreciated and
can lead you down a road that you will find no joy in.

If you were not such a worthless pimple on my ass,
I would document my position. However, you will
no longer be responded to. Bye-bye, hateful ****.

Plonk.

Barnyard BOb --