Old December 30th 03, 11:11 PM
Geoff Miller

Ron Natalie writes:

For the big boys, the DC-10/MD-11 Engine #2 really looked
like a wart compared to the L-1011 configuration.

I've always thought the DC-10/MD-11 #2 engine placement resembled
something that a kid might've drawn. And the plane's windshield
design makes it look like it's perpetually squinting. Despite
their similarities, I always thoughteved that the Tristar was the
better looking aircraft. Too bad I never had the opportunity to
fly on one...

Geoff

--
"While everyone was delighted that P.J. had finally spoken
his first words, 'Give me back my zweiback, cock-gobbler'