Old November 25th 03, 04:08 PM
Mike Rhodes

On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 07:16:21 -0600, Mike Rhodes
wrote:

snip

.... That's part of the reason why there was trouble,
though it wasn't ours in the making -- unless we could be blamed for
his killing, for establishing them in office in the first place. But
could we be blamed for killing their king? (I write that believing it
were the commies who got to him, not 'us'. They had the grudge then.)

Why Was JFK killed?

JFK was out the Fighting Irish family. He was glory-seeking and
confrontational. (Like some people I know.) That is what killed us.
And that is likely what killed him.
The fights that came to us, including the Cuban Missile Crisis,
were of his own making. In a sense, he was McCarthy reprised,
world-wide. I hate communism, think it is insanity. But he bit off
more than he could chew, and was willing up front to risk our peace to
do it. The Russian missiles in Cuba were a response to JFK's missiles
near their territory. (I heard some reporter explain that a few years
ago, but only heard this once; and I'm not surprised at the why's.)
And what the hell was he doing going into the jungle of Viet Nam?!
Imperialism, the glory thereof. It's our business to keep the world
at peace, and if we gotta knock heads (anywhere) to clear the world's
perspective then so be it. But the jungle war that followed, that had
to be expected, (so near China), was nonsensical on its face.
Being confrontational, just for the apparent glory of it, is by
its nature asking for a return. JFK was puffed up by the
circumstances he created. Lee Harvey Oswald probably killed him in
order to pop that balloon. He killed a facade.

Just after the WTC collapse, I saw President Bush make his visit to
Ground Zero. What I saw was a big smile that wouldn't go away, except
by force; the smile of someone getting the fight he always wanted.
(Must be out of that typical Fighting Kraut family.) But I saw
insanity on that face, and nothing has changed since the insanity of
that election.

Mike