Old September 17th 11, 04:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Brad[_2_]

Default safety in soaring ads

On Sep 17, 8:31*am, tstock wrote:
Get rich quick! For 99 Naria we will teach you how to get rich on the
internet!

Simply send a from such as this one:

Someone you call a Friend that you do ______________________ *business
together want's you __________ by all means

For blank one enter the website where you found the person with money!
For blank two enter a word such as "Dead", "Hurt", "Killed",
"Destroyed", "Sexed", or "Rick Rolled"

Then, with our special methods we tell you how to collect the money
and become rich!

Click here for more informations!

well the washington state secret service pretty much assured me this
was from Nigeria and I need not worry............but you do make a
compelling argument, however collecting the money may be the fly-in-
the-oatmeal.............!

Brad
(who is still alive and still has a trailer to sell)