Old October 5th 06, 04:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Surfer!

Default Air to air photography

In message .com, Paul
writes

Stephen Cook wrote:
At my club we want to take some air to air photographs of a glider for
promotional purposes. Does anyone have any useful experience they can pass
on?

[snip]
Stephen

For what it's worth, a couple of the better air-to-air photos on my
wall were taken from the back seat of a 2-33 with the window open. No
canopy distortion, high wing easy to bank out of the way, slow flight
not a problem.

Another good platform is the J-3 Cub with the door open, for the same
reasons. In both cases, the pilot flying was NOT the photographer.

Slingsby T21 - open cockpit, 2 seats side-by-side, flies at just over 30
knots - don't bother if it's a windy day!

--
Surfer!
Email to: ramwater at uk2 dot net