Old May 12th 08, 03:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Default I give up, after many, many years!

"Jay Honeck" wrote in

I give up -- not flying -- but subscribing to this NG.

Sorry to see you go, Jay. I've enjoyed your posts, and hope you can
make it to OSH this year.

I still find some utility in this group, but no longer recommend it to
new or aspiring pilots. I find myself spending more and more time on
moderated groups that don't tolerate anonymous trolls.

That's ecause you're intolerant. I can't stand that.

Check back from time to time. This, too, shall pass.

good one.

Bertie