Old July 25th 08, 06:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Benjamin Dover

Default How do weather services get sky conditions above the surface?

Rocky Stevens wrote in
:

On Jul 24, 12:58 pm, "Steve Foley" wrote:
"Morgans" wrote in message

I'm glad for your amusement, but do you think your amusement is
worth the dismantling of one of the (previously) most useful forums
on aviation, by aviators?

If you think that it is worth it, then you have too high of a value
placed on your own entertainment.

Ignoring him is not sufficient. His departure is the only thing
that is sufficient.
--
Jim in NC

I took a 12 month vacation from RAP. He still didn't leave. When I
came back most of the posts I saw were MX, followed by bertie,
followed by Max, followed by bertie - max - bertie - max - - - - -

I'm trying to figure out how to set up my own nntp server, with my
own rules. Once I've got it up and running the way I want, I'll
publish the address.

Here's a preview:

You'll never see a post by MX, Bertie, or Max, nor will you ever see
a response to them.
You'll also never see a post by a spammer, unless a known poster
decides to spam, or if I decide it's not really spam.

You should really check out the AOPA forums; they are excellent. You
have to be a member to use them, but it is only 40 bucks a year and
WELL worth it.

The $40 per year keeeps Anthony out.