Old December 4th 08, 09:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jim[_5_]

Default Parachute 20 year limit

I would like to find a chute repacker closer than the Pepperell,
Massachusetts repacker I have been using for my 20+ year old Security
chute..

Google search does not locate a "Kutstown Parachutes", but does locate a
couple of skydiving operations there. Could you give me some more specific
info as to how to locate or contact Mark?

Don't know anything around Atlanta, but I do know that Mark of
Kutztown Parachutes, in Kutztown, PA will repack it, if it's airworthy.