Old April 22nd 13, 04:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Taylor

Default Free flight computer software for iPad/iPhone

Yes, it is sad that WinPilot has decided to pursue the Apple platform rather that improving the base WinPilot Pro that was the standard at one time. Many of us tried to convince them to fix the weaknesses for several years. It still has the best thermal maximizer but the glaring faults finally lead me and most others the move on to other software.

Too bad SeeYou has not duplicated the thermal assistant to replace the weak one it currently has.

I finally gave up on WinPilot last year after frustrating issues that I had asked for changes cost me points on several tasks last year.