Old May 3rd 21, 01:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob W.

Default Libelle Camelbak stowage

On 5/2/21 2:39 PM, Martin Gregorie wrote:
On Sun, 02 May 2021 14:34:27 -0600, Dan Marotta wrote:

Tell that to these guys...

https://vimeo.com/292235615

Thanks for posting: I've known about Stapp's rocketrides (and their
close connection to MURPHY) but this the first film I've seen of
Stapp riding that sled.

And I hadn't known of Captain Beeding until that video (and associated
commentary) - "Ditto," the thanks for posting bit! I wonder if Captain
Beeding ever thought any/much about being born on an anniversary of the
Wright boys' world-changing achievement...