Old June 27th 05, 02:32 PM
Dave Butler

Matt Barrow wrote:
What ever happened to this publication?

It's old web site on AOL is "unknown"?

Anyone have an address? Is it still in existence?

AFAIK it's not being published any more. Author Kas Thomas I think pretty much
did the publishing out of his home, so you might try contacting Kas personally.
He might be able to tell you about availability of back issues, etc. There's
contact information at http://www.seqair.com/Other/Sawdust/Sawdust1993.html (the
top URL returned by google for "TBO Advisor"). I have no idea whether this
contact information is current.

I'm kind of a fan of Kas's writings. I think his book titled something like "The
Major Overhaul" is the nuts. Unfortunately I think I loaned out my copy and it
never came back. :-(

Dave