Old March 22nd 04, 12:12 AM
Darkwing Duck

"SeeAndAvoid" wrote in message
news
I'll be flying out of White Plains, NY (HPN) to Allentown, PA (ABE) in

early
June and would like to fly down the Hudson River to the Statue of Liberty
then west. It looks like the Class B and TEB's Class D would allow this

at
1000' MSL without any clearance or approval, am I right in this

assumption?
Anyone done in recently, especially after 9/11? The tops of those bridges
look mighty tall, like less than 500' clearance flying below the floor of
the Class B. Is this a busy and heavily traveled corridor? It'll be a
Saturday.
Thanks, Chris

Doing stuff like that is what makes GA awesome.