Old December 21st 18, 08:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Leonard[_2_]

Default About the Governance of the Soaring Society of America

On Friday, December 21, 2018 at 1:30:16 PM UTC-6, wrote:
"Its not that hard"

No but it is obscure. I have the same issue, most sites have a "renew" button to take you directly there, its usually right at the top maybe should be right next to the login button

CH

SSA Home Page. Hover on "The SSA" Second item down is "Join the SSA". Step 1 is for Joining. Step 2 is for Renewing. It does say that you have to log in to be able to renew. Yep, there is not a "RENEW" or "JOIN" button on the homepage. But, it is just a hover away. And there is a checkbox so you can set it up to renew your membership automatically. So, there shouldn't be a need to "re-learn what you forgot from last year" if you are willing to check the box.

But then again, I have become adjusted to clicking here to go to the USA OLC Daily Score page shortly.

No system will ever be perfect in the eyes of all users. But when you have issues, please bring them up with the SSA or your Regional Director, or State Governor. We do listen to you if you will take time to tell us what you think, and we will keep trying to improve the organization.

Have a Merry Christmas,

Steve Leonard
Region 10 Director, SSA