Old March 29th 05, 07:07 PM
Montblack

("Jay Honeck" wrote)
It's a good article, in a great magazine. Smithsonian Air & Space is,
IMHO, one of the best out there.

Makes me want to fly back to Anoka in May, for the annual shin-dig!

Well you're always welcome. However, I thought you had something going on
around May 20th - 22nd?

BTW, the D.A.D. event this year (Discover Aviation Days) will be a mish-mash
of 'independent' offerings - like a neighborhood garage sale.

D.A.D is on hold for this year, after last year's disastrous rain-out, plus
we had some sponsor/underwriter pull-outs. There is still going to be an
(unofficial) open house at ANE this spring - complete with pancake
breakfast, warbirds, etc.

The Lindbergh Foundation event at Golden Wings Museum just happens to fall
on this same weekend. So we lose the structure of D.A.D. but gain Burt Rutan
and friends. g

http://www.lindberghfoundation.org/events/thisyear.html

We're having two hangar dances that weekend at Golden Wings Museum - Friday
for the above Lindbergh event, then Saturday night will be our annual (ANE
open house) Big Band Hangar Dance.

http://www.goldenwingsmuseum.com/Airshows.htm

http://www.goldenwingsmuseum.com/Aircraft.html

Montblack