Old March 30th 05, 04:12 AM
Dave

My pleasure...

Seems I lose a little piece every time I hear of of accidents,
especially fatal ones.

I have to remember why we choose to do this, and why we do it again.

There is risk in all we do, but I distinctly prefer to manage my risks
myself..

I wish we could share the experience of flight with everyone, but it's
not possible.

So, the best thing I can think of to do is take a friend flying when I
can..

My condolences and prayers to the families.

Dave

Tue, 29 Mar 2005 13:42:24 GMT, "Jay Honeck"
wrote:

As many time as I have exercised this "privilege" , I never tire of
the ground falling away under me ...

Beautiful, man. In the face of three (THREE!) fatal accidents in the last
48 hours -- all within 60 miles of Iowa City -- I needed that.

Thanks!