Old April 22nd 05, 10:18 AM
Stefan

Jay Honeck wrote:

You admit that predatory taxation has added 25% to the cost of GA in France
(which is a gross under-estimation, BTW)

On what "knowledge" is your statement based? Mine is based on calculation.

-- and in the same breath say that
it has NO impact on it?

Please be accurate. I said that is has no impact on the number of
private pilots. Each of those pilots will probably fly fewer hours per
year, though, because private pilots tend to fly on a budget.

That is the most absurd assertion I've seen in Usenet

Maybe, but it is based on a thorough knowledge of the local scene, while
your statements are based on nothing else than prejudice from thousands
of miles away. (BTW: Wasn't Blix' statement that the Iraq didn't have
WMDs the most absurd assertion, too? Sorry, couldn't resist, but I see a
pattern.)

Stefan