Old May 14th 05, 10:08 AM
ower

"Morgans" skrev i meddelandet

True, but _everyone_ can take the time to re-read their post, and everyone
can learn basic rules, like their-there, to-too-two. By not doing that,
people that can't spell _do_ look like morons.

They should run spell check if'in they know they have a speeling problem,
also.
--
Jim in NC

So I am a moron if my spelling isnt correct? Bet I know more about your
language
(english) than you know of mine (swedish), and I will not call you any bad
names
if you are not correct when trying to use mine.

With bad or good spelling. Have a nice day Owe R