Old January 16th 04, 02:00 AM
Dudley Henriques

"Ed Rasimus" wrote in message
On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 00:51:30 GMT, "Dudley Henriques"
wrote:

"John R Weiss" wrote in message
"Dudley Henriques" wrote...

If the aircraft are stealthy, how do they find each other for the
dogfight?

Barking?

Sniffing?

Sniffing......hmmmmmmm!!!!!
Well.........It DOES kinda give a sort of new meaning to the phrase
"checking your six" :-))
Dudley

I thought we were going to resurrect the old canard of the Navy guy
coming in to the club complaining about those lying Air Force types.

"We agreed last night to meet at the center of the area at 25,000 feet
to resolve once and for all who was best. Those lying no-good AF types
came in at 35,000 feet. Why we all would have been morts if we hadn't
seen them from 40,000....."

I remember the first time I heard this story. Admiral Holloway told it as a
guest speaker at a TPS reunion and luncheon at Pax years ago. It broke the
joint up! I don't know the origin , but it was funny as hell then and it
STILL breaks the guys up!! :-))
Dudley