Old November 6th 03, 04:57 PM
Barnyard BOb --

Ben Haas N801BH.

Ben,
Looking at your post time I realize it is late, but you seem a little confused
this morning? This group has noting to do with Yahoo. While I don't know Bob
really well I have met him in person and I would not hesitate to fly with him
into any airstrip you pick out and land on yourself. You have thrown out a
accusation about Bob back peddling, I do believe it is now up to you to prove
that he did that. Anxiously awaiting you proof.

Jerry

Write him off like you would Jaun Jimenez.

Barnyard BOb -- 50 years of successful flight