Old February 21st 06, 05:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Narrowing it down... Comanche?

".Blueskies." wrote in message
. com...
Looks like one is available there right now...

http://www.chooseyouritem.com/airpla...500/53705.html

Thanks for the pointer. I've seen this one on some classified site or
other. I may try to look at it as a tire-kicker, but I'm shying away from
turbo-charging (baby-steps for the first-time buyer). On this as every
aspect of my first plane, I'm happy to have opinions pro or con....

Looks like a beautiful airplane, though a bit above my self-imposed $100K
range....

--
Doug
"Where am I to go/Now that I've gone too far?" -- Golden Earring, "Twilight