Old October 28th 03, 09:43 PM
Barnyard BOb --

The wannabees, fruits, flakes and fringe folks deserve a shot
at the microphone.... but I'll not give them a free pass, even
if it is pointless. If that is the worst I do here, I'm in good shape!
However, 'tis my aim to reduce some of my more 'colorful' antics,
but no one should hold their breath. g

Just "clicking through"?

Barnyard BOb - feel free to roll you eyes

The "wannabees, fruits, flakes and fringe folks" would include such
poseurs as Steve Wittman, Roger Mellema, Ray Geschwender, Bernie
Pietenpol, Ray Ward, Jerry Schweitzer and the Reverend Ron Van der
Camp. Some of the afore mentioned people designed auto conversions,
some designed entire airplanes, but all of the flew behind auto
conversions at one time or another. You might recognize a couple of
the names.

Corky (rolling my eyes) Scott

=====================================

Enough of your brand of distortion, Corky.
Cease twisting my words to your agenda.

I do not consider Steve Wittman, Roger Mellema,
Ray Geschwender, Bernie Pietenpol, Ray Ward,
Jerry Schweitzer and the Reverend Ron Van der
Camp in YOUR class of activity. FAR from it, sir.
SO...quit flattering yourself right now !!!!!

In conclusion...
It appears impossible for you to comprehend where
I stand on auto conversions given your incredulous
level of naivete and other factors. You are about the
most clueless dood in RAH to accurately represent,
interpret or depict my true position. PLEEZ, spin no
more on my behalf. You only embarrass yourself.

Barnyard BOb -- over 50 years of flight