Old November 2nd 03, 05:04 AM
kalijaa

"Speedbyyrd" wrote in message
On Sat, 1 Nov 2003 19:17:22 -0800, "kalijaa" wrote:

"Speedbyyrd" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 1 Nov 2003 13:26:39 -0800, "kalijaa" wrote:

"Speedbyyrd" wrote in message
.. .

vulgar verbiage vanished

The SpeedByrd :

Now that was not a very nice thing to say, Speedbyrd. Why are you

always
badmouthin' folks and why do you pick on them poor Iraqis so much?

What
have they ever done to you? Most of them are probably real nice folks

that
lived in a real nice place before it got so messed up and all,

especially
that nice Baghdad place.

Then go back to it!

I can't go back to where I've never been. Besides, it's probably not so
nice nowdays.

Go check it out. Take as long as you need.

The SpeedByrd :

Nah, guess not. I'd rather wait until all the hubub is over and
everything's cleaned up. Clean is nicer than dirty, 'coz it's neater.

Kalijaa