Old July 24th 03, 09:55 PM
John Ward

Hi Derek,

That's an interesting site.

One of Katy Pluta's recent posts re graphics cards contained a link to
a Russian site, and the testing/comparisons were extremely well done (well,
I thought so, anyway).

Some of those guys must really know their onions over there.

Regards,
John
"Derek Wildstar" wrote in message

"quilljar" wrote in message
Yes I realise it is spam, but in mitigation, I claim that it is a first
offence, and that the product is relevant to the previous discussions

about
the character traits of Flight Simmers. Otherwise I have to just hang my
head in shame..

Nevertheless, do have a look at the website :-)

I did, and I liked it, but will not buy, that's why I was so genteel in my
rebuttal.

Let me return the favor, you might find this of interest....

http://zzz.com.ru/index.html

A smorgasbord of off-center technology, updated weekly.