Old January 1st 04, 08:53 PM
Eric Greenwell

Andy Durbin wrote:
(JJ Sinclair) wrote in message ...

Welcome to the wonderful world of Genesis. I love my G2. Helpful hint, raise
the tail up about a foot before assembly ( I use a 5 gal. can) and remember the
wings slope forward, so the leading edge won't be in a straight line.
Enjoy,
JJ Sinclair

And please raise the tail when you put in on a contest grid so it
won't roll back and hit the glider behind you. It makes a great sail
with the tail down!

A local pilot made a tail support to fit a socket mounted on the tail
dolly.

Sounds like a candidate for a Piggot Hook with the parking brake add-on.

--
-----
change "netto" to "net" to email me directly

Eric Greenwell
Washington State
USA