Old March 6th 19, 04:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Roy E

Default OLC max altitude self censorship

On Thursday, February 28, 2019 at 2:47:54 PM UTC-6, kirk.stant wrote:

Roy,

I would bet your PF is not sending any data to your Oudie; which would explain your indications - the log file is using the Oudie's GPS to make the trace. I don't have my Oudie with me right now, but there is a page you can check to see what data is coming in to it; I would look there. If all works correctly, you will get pressure alt and Flarm/ADS-B/PCAS targets on your Oudie display.

Kirk
66

Thanks Kirk,
That was indeed the root cause. Dave Springford guided me through the proper settings on the Oudie. After selecting the proper settings, the Oudie reads the pressure altitude and the Flarm display is visible on the Oudie. This is with the glider sitting indoors. I'm very hopeful that the targets will show in flight!
Thanks again,
Roy