Old January 13th 04, 01:44 PM
Roy Smith

"Flynn" wrote:
I have the 50-D's and the new Bose X's. I wear the Bose. The Telex were
very quiet and comfortable however I found them to be *very* hot. Made my
head sweat like crazy. The Bose are the best I've ever worn.

I just checked the Bose web site. $995! I thought the 50-D's were
pricey :-)

"Roy Smith" wrote in message
Anybody have a Telex Stratus 50-D headset? Are you happy with it? I've
been promising myself an ANR headset for a long time, and I think I'm
finally ready to pull the trigger. From the reviews I've read, the 50-D
looks like the best thing out there, if a little pricey.

I've been happy with my David Clark 13.4's for all the years that I've
had them, but now I want ANR. I figure I'll make the DC's my 2nd set
and toss my current second set (Sigtronix piece of crap) into the trash
can.